Merchant Terms and Conditions
Last Revised on: 22nd July, 2022
This website, www.adpicbusiness.com (“the Site“) is owned and operated by Adpic Online Solutions Limited (“Adpic,” “we,” “our,” or “us“); a company located in Trinidad and Tobago.
- “Service” means marketing services.
- “Merchants” means Adpic Online Solutions Limited’s business clients and customers such as businesses, companies and other entities.
- “you,” or “your” means a person/individual or Merchants who accesses, browse and uses the Site.
By accessing, browsing and using www.adpicbusiness.com, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. If you do not agree with all the Terms and Conditions of the Site, please do not access and use the Site.
B. What Service do we Provide
We provide marketing services to Merchants. Our Service includes customized marketing plans, marketing maintenance and business/company/brand makeovers.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully to ensure that you understand them as it applies to the use of the Site.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age and older to use the Site.
- You must not use the Site in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or breaches applicable local laws and regulations.
- You must not duplicate, copy, distribute, disseminate any part of the Service, the Site or any related software in any medium without written consent or authorization from Adpic Online Solutions Limited.
- You must not transmit spam or any other unsolicited emails via firstname.lastname@example.org or messages via contact form.
- You must not abuse our team through our email and contact form provided.
- Adpic Online Solutions Limited reserves the right to amend all or any part of this Agreement at any time. In addition, Adpic reserve all rights to modify all or any part of the Site at any time.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or close the Site whether temporarily or permanently as well as the Service provided, with or without notice.
- We strive to ensure that the Site is functioning. Should there be any technical issues at any time, we will not be held liable for any losses or damages due to the unavailability of the Site.
- The information contained in the Site is provided for informational purposes only. By using any information on the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- Adpic will not promote any religious, cultural or political point of views on the Site. We market for commercial purposes only.
E. Intellectual Property Rights – Copyright and Trademark Information
www.adpicbusiness.com is owned and operated by Adpic Online Solutions Limited, a registered limited liability company based in Trinidad and Tobago. The Site is the copyrighted work of Adpic Online Solutions Limited. The wordmark or logotype used herein is the trademark of Adpic Online Solutions Limited.
F. Site Availability
The Site is available to Merchants not only in Trinidad and Tobago, but worldwide. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you shall comply with the local laws and regulations of Trinidad and Tobago. If you access the Site from outside Trinidad and Tobago, you are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction and Trinidad and Tobago.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Merchant Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com